By submitting this application, I certify that:
1. I have read, understand, and will abide by the LECAP program guidelines.
2. I have the authority to request payment from the State of Vermont. I am requesting payment of the total award amount for costs incurred in connection with section 601 of the Social Security Act, as added by section 5001 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, Pub. L. No. 116-136, div. A, Title V (Mar. 27, 2020) (“section 601”).
3. I understand that the State of Vermont will rely on this certification as a material representation in making this grant award.
4. As required by federal law, the proposed uses of the funds provided will be used only to cover those costs that-
a. are necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
b. were not accounted for in the state budget most recently approved as of March 27, 2020.
c. were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020, and ends on December 30, 2021.
5. To the best of my knowledge, as of the date that this Application is signed, neither Party nor Party’s principals (officers, directors, owners, or partners) are presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, declared ineligible, or excluded from participation in Federal programs, or programs supported in whole or in part by Federal funds. Entities that are suspended and/or debarred will have received a notification letter from the Federal Government. Information on suspension and debarment can be found here.
6. By submitting this application, I agree to repay this grant or any portion of this grant to the Department of Public Service if:
Any grant funds received are based on incorrect representations made on this application or to the Department of Public Service about this application; or any funds that are covered by other federal grants, federally forgiven loans, or state grant or loan funding received by the applicant for the same purpose. I agree that the final determination of whether there has been a duplication of benefits will be made by the Department of Public Service.